2022 Adventure Park Weekend Chairlift Ride (Friday or Saturday)
****Item pricing includes 8.875% MN and City of Duluth sales taxes.
All liability forms must be filled out before you pick up your ticket. You can find these here: www.spiritmt.com/waivers
- one person, unlimited rides in one day $18 ($20 at the ticket counter)
- one person, one ride up and down $15 ($17 at the ticket counter)
Present your email confirmation number at the ticket counter to redeem your tickets
Timber Twister Alpine Coaster & Timber Flyer Zip Ride closed
2:15 p.m. to 3 p.m. daily
Keeping It Safe
All riders must be able to sit upright on their own and hang on to handles.
Double ridership on the Timber Twister Alpine Coaster:
- Is limited to an adult/supervising companion and a child only.
- May include two adults only if one has a disability that prevents them from riding without another adult.
- Requires one rider to be at least one head taller than the other.
- Cannot exceed 375 pounds total weight.
Riders may not bring bags, backpacks, cameras, water bottles or any other loose items on the Timber Twister Alpine Coaster or the Timber Flyer Zip Ride.
Riders may not wear backpacks on the Scenic Chairlift Ride.
All Sales are final and NON-REFUNDABLE and may not be resold. Reserving tickets ahead of time guarantees you a spot as some dates may sell out. In the case of a closure, tickets will be transferred to another date. Change of plans? Tickets can be transferred BEFORE the pre-purchased date to another date by emailing email@example.com Tickets are NOT transferrable on the day of or after the reservation date (no-show). Unused tickets are forfeited and non-refundable.