Snow Tubing Ages 13+ 2020/21
Come and enjoy another great winter activity here at Spirit Mountain, Snow Tubing! This is the perfect family activity for anyone ages 3 and above. Experience the thrill of sliding down a snowy run and then effortlessly riding back to the top of the hill on our tubing lift. There is no walking back to the top at our Snow Tubing Hill.
Ticket is valid for a 2-hour session. Your session begins upon arrival.
- Ticket is non-refundable unless Spirit Mountain is closed due to weather or other issue. If this is the case, your ticket becomes valid for another session.
- Download WAIVER to save time!
- All Sales are Final & No Refunds
- Present your email confirmation at the ticket counter to redeem your tickets.
- Tubers must be 42” tall AND 5 years of age or older to ride in a single tube.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 5 are required to ride in a double tube with someone ages 18+
- NO children under 3 years of age
- All participants must have a valid tubing ticket and signed waiver
- Tubing park may close at any time due to changing conditions
- Follow attendants instructions and ask questions if necessary
- Stay in a seated position on your behind while riding the tube tow
- Downhill tubers must choose either a seated position or a prone (superman) position. All tubers regardless of position, must remain in said position for the entire slide and must also hold onto the tube handles in a secure manner
- Make sure lanes are clear before launching
- Clear the run-out area in a quick and safe manner
- Group size of tubes going down together are at the attendant's discretion - 4 tubes max
- When linking tubes, all tubers must be in a seated position with preferably feet/legs all pointed to the outside
- Group tubers are responsible for holding onto fellow group members' tubes to maintain a tight and secure formation
- Drag feet to slow down and stop if necessary
- Only Spirit Mountain provided tubes allowed