Share the Shred-Free Lesson- Sunday 12/8/19 & Saturday 12/21/19 - SKIING
Share the Shred- Free SKI Lessons
December 8th and December 21st 2019
Winter is here and we want to Share the Shred with you! Spirit Mountain is offering a FREE beginner ski lesson on December 8th and December 21st to get kids outside. These beginner lessons are to introduce children ages 6-13 to wintertime fun at Spirit Mountain. This first time on snow experience includes a beginner lesson on the bunny hill, and rental.
Pre-registration along with a signed rental and liability form is required. A parent or guardian must stay on site through the entire lesson. Ticket and Rental are only valid for beginner hill and only during beginner lesson. Lessons are only available once per child in each discipline. Limited space available so sign up today!
Schedule for day:
- Check in begins at 11:30am in the Bear Paw chalet.
- Program runs from 12p-3p and will take place inside and out. (participants will be placed in groups and brought through the rental process by instructors)
- 3:00pm children will be dismissed to parents.
- Check in begins at 1:30am in the Bear Paw chalet.
- Program runs from 2p-5p and will take place inside and out.(participants will be placed in groups and brought through the rental process by instructors.
- 5:00pm children will be dismissed to parents.
For questions please contact Tess Regenold (firstname.lastname@example.org) .