Spirit Hearts Duluth- Adventure Park Single Rider
each $5 Adveture Park Ticket is good for your choice of one ride on oneh of the following attractions: Timber Cruiser alpine coaster; the Timber Flyer zip-ride; the Jumping Pillow, and Putt-Putt Golf
each $5 Scenic Chair Ticket is good for one round trip on the chairlift.
Spirit Mountain is showing its appreciation for its fellow Duluthians with $5 tickets for rides in its Adventure Park and on its scenic chairlift the afternoons of Friday, August 27 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m, and Sunday, August 29 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m..
To minimize crowding and long lines and to comply with other safety requirements:
- Residents must purchase tickets and reserve timeslots online at spiritmt.com.
- Valid I.D. showing residence in City of Duluth required when picking up tickets
- Tickets will be available online starting Thursday, August 19. Time slots will be made available in a time-released manner to ensure residents have equal access.
- Electronic waivers must be signed for all riders at spiritmt.com/waivers
- There will be no sales at the ticket counter; all tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Reservations are time-specific, and a late arrival will result in forfeiting the ticket. Tickets can start to be picked up 15 minutes before time slot
- Masks are required indoors.
- Crowd control requires limiting the number of tickets available.
Your purchase of a adventure park tickets and scenic lift tickets date and time specific and are only valid for the date and time selected. Purchases are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not permitted for resale.
Present your email confirmation number at the ticket counter to redeem your ticket